Monday, April 23, 2012

Oatmeal Scrub Soap


Oatmeal Scrub Soap





I have lost track of the number of times I have made this particular soap.  It's one of my personal favorites!  I simply love lathering up with the yummy fragrance and the ground oatmeal texture.  Rather than repeat previous posts, I will just post updated photos.  Enjoy! 









Oatmeal Scrub Soap



tallow
soybean oil
coconut oil
olive oil
sweet almond oil
shea butter
milk
fragrance oil
ground oatmeal







Oatmeal Scrub Soap
Works For Cowboys!



“Been workin' like a dawg slavin' on the fence line stretchin' those wires tight, diggin' and tappin' and sweatin' in the sunshine, but I get off tonight. 

I got a date with a girl, a perdy rancher’s daughter, green as her golden hair.  Gonna pick her up at eight after some soap and water and we're headin' to the county fair.

Well, there's a full moon in the western sky and there's magic in the air.  Ain't nothin' I know of can make you fall in love like a night at the county fair ..."  Chris LeDoux









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make your comment here.