Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Bazaar 2010

This is my humble offering for the local Christmas bazaar on Sunday.  I haven't done a craft sale for several years so I am a little nervous!  I have four types of soaps that are wrapped for gift giving.  There are also many soaps that are unwrapped and unlabeled.  My thought with these is that people can purchase a bar if they are basically just curious about the soap.  Also for sale are some round soaps that were made several months ago.  They are still fine for use.  In fact, the longer a soap cures, the better it gets.  Last, but not least, are caramels!  These have been personally "tested" by my family and me, and I think they are great!  Thank you to all those who stop by our table and visit.  We look forward to seeing you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make your comment here.