Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Bathing!


Spring Fling Home Garden & Sports Expo

Downtown Glendive, Montana, at the Eastern Plains Events Center

Friday, April 15,
Saturday, April 16,





The H.M.S. Pure Prairie Soap is sailing northward this weekend
laden with soaps all dressed up and ready to go.
 


You can find more information
about each soap in earlier posts under
2011 Springs Soaps. 







And we cannot fail to mention the little ship has a stockpile of caramels as sustainance for the journey! 







These soaps have been fun to make
and I hope that you will enjoy them. 

Happy Bathing!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE best-smelling soap ever. Makes the whole house smell good!
    Yumm0 caramels too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did the show go? I look forward to the day when I can be home to check into some of these things that happen "locally." I miss it all being on the road like this! But when I am home I wash my hands with Pure Prairie Soap and enjoy them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show went well. I was next to another soap lady so we compared notes. Between our two tables there was quite a lot of variety to choose from. The caramels sold out and I made new acquaintenances.

    I'm sure it's difficult when you are always on the road. I hope you can slow down some day! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Please make your comment here.